Clear the calendar and say 'Aloha' to your next tropical getaway at this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cottage in Kailua-Kona. Perched on the west coast of the Big Island, this quaint getaway showcases Hawaii's best snorkeling, surfing, diving and deep-sea fishing - all just a short stroll away on the Magic Sands. Treat your loved one to all the best of the Big Island! Retreat inside for a relaxing evening before another busy day exploring White Sands Beach.
-- THE PROPERTY --
GE-120-891-0848-01 | TA-120-891-0848-01 | Free WiFi
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Kick off your flip-flops and head to your Hawaiian home-away-from-home for an easy afternoon inside this cozy cottage. Curl up with your favorite feel-good book on the living room couch or venture outside to explore the property. With undeveloped state land as your nearby neighbor, you'll have plenty of opportunity for tropical bird-watching right on site!
Treat your loved one to a makeshift luau right at home! Per tradition, utilize the gas grill for a juicy pork entree while side dishes are prepared in the fully equipped kitchen found inside the cottage. When you're ready to dine, enjoy dinner with a view at the 2-person table adjacent to the ocean-facing windows.
Top off the night with a mai tai or 2 on the private front porch. If you're looking for a grand finale, take a stroll down to the nearby beaches to watch the sunset over Kahaluu Bay - the perfect end to another day in paradise.
Wind down with a show on the flat-screen cable TV in the bedroom until you're lulled into a peaceful slumber on the plush queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cottage is just a short stroll from the beautiful shores of Magic Sands Beach! With smooth white sands and crystal clear water, this public beach has gained popularity with locals and visitors alike. Spend a day sunbathing on the shore or venture out to experience scuba diving, surfing and sailing with the Big Island Divers Company.
Rent a bike and ride 5 miles up the coast to reach the heart of Kailua-Kona. This town is filled with shops, restaurants, museums, art galleries and plenty of local charm. Take an afternoon to explore the area until you're ready for a Big Island beer at Kona Brewing.
Indulge your inner adventurer and drive less than 2 hours over to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park! This park is home to multiple volcanoes, including the active sites of Kilauea and Mauna Loa at the heart of it all. Admire the views from afar on the Crater Rim Drive or get a front-row view with a hike along one of the many park trails!
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome - because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchen, blender, window A/C unit, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV w/ internet only, beach umbrella, 2 boogie boards, lunch cooler with reusable ice packs, shared on-site laundry machines, gas grill, driveway parking for 1 car and much more
- Scenic Kailua-Kona location - Only a short walk from the ocean with direct access to all the best of the Big Island
- Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole (13.1 miles)
HAWAII COUNTY RESTRICTIONS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The homeowners live on-site and may be present during your stay
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There are Ring doorbell security cameras at the front and back of the main house. They do not look into any interior spaces nor are there are any cameras at the cottage
- NOTE: Due to the home's private, undeveloped, tropical location, guests may come in contact with geckos inside of the home. They are not aggressive, very normal in the area, and help control the bug population. There are ultrasonic frequency emitters in the hom eto keep them away