Experience the island life at this luxurious 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in the Mahana at Kaanapali complex. With enough space to comfortably sleep 4, this ground-floor corner unit offers sleek granite countertops, a concierge, stainless steel appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a furnished lanai with ocean views. Whether you're in town to lounge by the community pool and hot tub or deep sea fish in the Pacific Ocean, this is the ultimate Hawaiian home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
TA-048-804-2496-01 | GE-048-804-2496-01
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Spend your days exploring Hawaii's second largest island and your afternoons sipping cocktails by the community pool! This luxurious ground-floor unit was designed to compliment the region and is fully stocked with all the luxuries of home.
This recently remodeled unit features a variety of stained-wood wicker furniture, tall floor-to-ceiling windows, and beautiful tile flooring. If you need to tend to some business throughout your stay, the beach facing desk is the perfect temporary office.
Be the hero of everyone's morning by preparing an omelet breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, a tile backsplash, and plenty of space for food preparation on the granite countertops. Enjoy your meal at the 4-person dining table adjacent to the kitchen or bring it to the outside to dine al fresco on the lanai. One of the best parts of this unit is the ease of access to the pool and beach from your private lanai!
After a sun-filled day, relax on the cozy 3-person couch and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen Smart TV. Prepare dinner for your travel companions on the community gas grills and enjoy a memorable sunset from the lush courtyard.
Get ready for bed in the gorgeous full bathroom with granite countertops, dual sinks, and a tile-lined stand-up shower. The bedroom features a sumptuous king bed, plenty of storage space to keep your outfits fresh, and private access to the ocean-view lanai. Additional accommodations can be found for up to 2 guests on queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
* NOTE: There is ongoing construction at the complex, this should not affect this unit directly, however, there may be noise present from 7:30 AM-3:30 PM *
-- THE LOCATION --
This corner condo is located on the ground-floor of the luxurious Mahana at Kaanapali complex. You have access to a multitude of fantastic community amenities including a pool, hot tub, shuffleboard, tennis courts, grills, beach access, and more. There is also an activities desk and concierge if you are looking for some recommendations on activities or places to eat!
While you're still on mainland time, drive just under 2 hours to watch the sunrise from the Haleakalā (East Maui Volcano) Crater. The Keonehe'ehe'e (sliding sands) Trailhead will take you on a fantastic trek around this state park where you will witness fantastic views of the island and learn about the natural environment.
If you're interested in angling in your dinner, make the 15-minute trek to sail out with Die Hard Sport Fishing. Captain Fuzzy and his crew are a group of no nonsense fishermen that are out there to make sure you reel in one of the beautiful mahi-mahi, tuna, and wahoos that populate the coast. Fish Maui is another excellent option if you're looking for a more lax fishing experience on the water!
Drive 12 minutes to play a game of golf at the Kapalua Golf The Plantation Course. This northern island course is a consistent host of PGA tournaments and offers 18-holes of championship-level golf with stunning views of the Kahauiki Gulch! The Ka'anapali Golf Course is a bit closer if you're looking for a change of scenery.
Other options for activities on the island include whale watching from mid-December to the end of March, scuba diving the reef, and exploring Old Lahaina Town. There are a variety of unique art galleries surrounding the town if you'd like to purchase a souvenir!
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome - because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a lanai with an outdoor dining area and ocean views, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, ceiling fans, beach chairs, 1 parking spot (please print pass in the lobby), free WiFi, on-site laundry machines, and much more
- Enjoy access to top-notch community amenities including a pool, hot tub, picnic and grilling area, tennis courts, a 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning and laundry service, security guard, and more!
- Fantastic Lahaina location - 15 minutes from downtown and Die Hard Sport Fishing, 12 minutes from Kapalua Golf The Plantation Course, less than a 2-hour drive from the Haleakalā (East Maui Volcano) Crater, and close to a variety of restaurants, and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kahului Airport - 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, (~28.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: There is ongoing construction at the complex, this should not affect this unit directly, however, there may be noise present from 7:30 AM-3:30 PM