Your worries will melt away at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental on the shores of Waimanalo Beach. Unwind with the family on your private patio, nestled in a tropical garden, or head up to the ocean-view deck for afternoon cocktails. The home offers a pergola, tropical garden, and picturesque path to the sea to visit the ivory shoreline. If that's not enough, enjoy a day trip to Honolulu or Kailua! Visit the Sea Life Park Hawaii, the iconic Iolani Palace, or walk to Sherwood Beach.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Crib | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Twin Daybed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Your vacation begins the moment you walk into this oceanside home highlighted by the open-concept floor plan, rustic wood beams, contemporary furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the ocean.
Sandy adventures are just steps from your back door on the sugar-white shores of Waimanalo. Enjoy peaceful sunrise strolls or sunset picnics with loved ones on this Southshore nirvana.
The spacious living area boasts an L-shaped sofa and a flat-screen TV with local channels. Open the sliding glass doors and enjoy the ocean breeze while unwinding in this serene space, or get to work in the fully equipped kitchen to whip up something tasty. Note, the oven is currently not working.
There's also a separate area upstairs with a living area and kitchen - making this home perfect for multiple families looking for some privacy! You'll find the upper deck and fantastic views of the ocean off this landing.
The lower level leads out to a private outdoor oasis adorned with patio furniture, pergola, gas grill, and beautifully manicured backyard.
When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to the well-appointed master bedroom that boasts an air conditioner, a king-sized bed, fashionable decor, a crib, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Additional sleeping can be found in the other 2 bedrooms or twin-sized daybed and air mattress in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll love the proximity to Sherwood Beach right in your backyard! Spend your days swimming, sunbathing, surfing and more on the white-sand shores of one of America's favorite beaches!
Just 7 miles away is the charming seaside city of Kailua. Enjoy an array of water sports in the pristine waters of the bay and afterwards, head over to the town center and peruse restaurants and shops.
Visit the Sea Life Park Hawaii for a family-friendly adventure that's just 6 minutes away! The Dolphin Royal Swim, Shark Trek, Sea Lion Encounter, Shark Tank Scuba and the Hawaiian Reef Encounter are crowd favorites of this interactive and exciting park.
Honolulu, the colorful island metropolis of Oahu, is just 20 minutes away! Visit the iconic Iolani Palace, fascinating museums for all ages, the bustling Chinatown Markets, and much more!
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, coffee machine, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV with local channels, en-suite bathroom, private patio, outdoor furniture, ocean-view deck, gas grill, beautifully manicured backyard, in-unit laundry room, and views of the ocean throughout the home!
- Fantastic Waimanalo location just steps from the beach, 10 minutes from Kailua, 20 minutes from Honolulu, and 3 miles from the Sea Life Park Hawaii!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Honolulu International Airport (22.2 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Strict quiet hours are enforced between 8:00 PM and 8:00 AM
- NOTE: This property requires stairs to access
- NOTE: This unit sleeps 9 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 with the use of the provided air mattress
- NOTE: The oven is currently not working
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior surveillance camera, by the driveway, facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces