Your unforgettable Hawaiian getaway begins at this 1-bathroom vacation rental studio in Makaha! ‘Pua Aina Hale' is an oasis in the Makaha Valley Towers, about 1 mile from famous Makaha Beach, making it a romantic retreat for a couple seeking a relaxing escape. Fill your days with sunshine, surf, and serenity when staying at this condo. Lounge by the community saltwater pool or venture to Makua Forest for an unforgettable hike through lush tropical trails!
-- THE PROPERTY --
GE-096-279-0400-01 | TA-096-279-0400-01
*This property has a 30-day minimum requirement*
* Please check Hawaii's current COVID-19 restrictions for visitors entering O'ahu before making reservations *
Studio: Queen Murphy Bed | Additional Sleeping: Single Futon Floor Mattress
You'll instantly fall in love with the stunning natural beauty of your surroundings when you arrive at Makaha Valley Towers. The community is nestled next to the mountains, offering meticulous landscaping and breathtaking views from all angles! With 24/7 security, you'll feel truly at ease when you stay at ‘Pua Aina Hale.'
Inside, the property is tastefully newly renovated throughout, featuring an updated kitchen and bathroom for ultimate comfort and convenience. The studio floor plan makes it easy to get cozy and settle into your tropical home-away-from-home.
The living area features a leather sofa and ottoman situated around a 46-inch flat-screen cable TV for a relaxing movie night at home with your companion. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors to the lanai fill the room with natural light and provide spectacular views of the mountains, valley, and ocean.
Step into the fully equipped modern kitchen to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal when you're not out sampling the local restaurants and cafes. You'll find that the kitchen has everything you'll need to make cooking and cleanup a breeze.
If you'd rather enjoy your meal al fresco, make your way to the community grills and cook up a tasty treat in the romantic tropical setting lit by tiki torches each night. End your evening with a dip in the community saltwater heated pool to relax and unwind.
When you're ready to hit the hay, pull out the Murphy bed and enjoy a peaceful slumber. You'll awake to beautiful natural light and a refreshing breeze with singing birds inviting you to explore the incredible island!
-- THE LOCATION --
Located about 1 mile from famous Makaha Beach, you'll never miss an opportunity to soak up the sun or make the most of the excellent surfing conditions. Danny at Westside Surf Lessons will have you feeling like a pro in no time!
Golfers will look forward to spending a leisurely day on the scenic greens at Makaha Valley Country Club, about 1 mile from the condo!
You'll find Oahu-grown produce, tasty local foods, and crafts each Saturday at the Farmer's Market at Waianae Mall, less than a 15-minute drive from the condo. Stop for a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants.
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome - because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include mountain, valley, and ocean views, a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, 46-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, community saltwater pool, 6 gas grills, on-site parking (1 vehicle only), 24/7 gated security, and more!
- Convenient Makaha location - About 1 mile away from Makaha Beach and Makaha Golf Club West, 12 minutes to Waianae Mall, surrounded by endless opportunities for adventure including surfing, hiking, snorkeling, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Honolulu International Airport (30.0 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking except in the designated smoking area
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Parking is only available for 1 vehicle on-site
- NOTE: 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized mattress. A single floor futon is available for 1 additional guest, bringing the maximum occupancy of 3 people
- NOTE: This property has a 30-day minimum requirement
- NOTE: Hawaii has strict travel requirements. Please research and understand these requirements prior to booking this property
- NOTE: A $50 refundable deposit is required for a parking pass. Parking is $4/day, $80 a month (paid at the office upon arrival)
Makaha Valley Towers COVID-19 rules:
1. Masks are required to be worn on the property when outside your rental unit in enclosed common areas
2. Pool use requires a reservation, which can be made on-site at the Makaha Valley Towers office
3. The grill area is open for use with limited occupancy