Discover the magic of Hawaii from this welcoming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Waianae vacation rental condo. Situated in a beautiful gated community on 14 acres of land, the home offers access to an abundance of resort amenities. Take advantage of the outdoor pool or your own private balcony overlooking the ocean. Under 5 minutes from Makaha Beach Park and only 10 from Pokai Bay Beach Park, this condo is the perfect starting point for all your island adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Living Room, Queen Pull Out Sofa
Outfitted with Southeast Asian decor and charming wood furnishings, this condo beautifully captures the island essence of Hawaii.
Upon arrival to this 15th-floor unit, the first thing you'll want to do is step out onto the balcony to revel in your own personal slice of paradise. With sweeping views of the ocean and surrounding mountains, you won't be able to get enough of this splendid outdoor space!
Floor-to-ceiling windows in the main living area ensure that the breathtaking landscaping is always in view. Sit back on the plush sofa while you take in the scenery from behind the glass or watch a film on the 46-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV.
Prepare your favorite homemade treats in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all your basic appliances and simple wood cabinetry to store all your ingredients. Pack up your snacks to take to the beach or enjoy them at the quaint table set for 4.
Give your eyes a rest and retire to the bedroom suite. Slide open the glass doors to let a cool breeze flow through the room while you settle into the queen-sized bed and find a good show to watch on the 32-inch flat-screen TV. In the second bedroom, you'll find 2 comfortable twin beds and ample closet storage.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take advantage of the many amenities offered around the community, which features lush landscaping and ambient outdoor lighting. Soak up some sun by the pool, utilize the grill area for a cookout or dine al fresco in the picnic area.
Venture out to explore the scenic shores of Makaha Beach Park, located under 5 minutes from the condo. As one of the 3 top beaches on the island of Oahu, there's no shortage of fun to be had here. Swim in the mild waters or stand on the sidelines to watch a surf competition.
Alternatively, you can head over to Pokai Bay Beach Park, one of the most protected beaches on Oahu's leeward coast. With calm waters, the park is a great place for novice surfers or groups traveling with kids learning to swim.
Other island attractions worth a visit include Mount Kaʻala, Maili Beach Park and Boat Harbor. For those willing to take a drive, make your way towards the other end of the island to hike the iconic Diamond Head or tour the historic Pearl Harbor.
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, on-site laundry machines, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, private balcony, outdoor furniture, snorkeling gear, boogie boards, and more!
- Community amenities include a heated pool, grill area, picnic area and 24-hour security
- Wonderful Makaha location - Under 10 minutes from Makaha Beach Park and Pokai Bay Beach Park. Within driving distance from various area attractions, including Mount Ka'ala and Diamond Head
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (~31 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- Please note that no more than 2 children are allowed at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- HOA REQUIRES NAMES OF ALL OF THOSE TRAVELING TO ENTER PROPERTY. Please send list to Kyong Wilson at [email protected]